About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Time Management

So here are all the things I'm trying to fit into my schedule these days: Work (10-11 hours per day), 2nd job (1-2 hours per day), Logan's sports (avg. 2-3 nights per week), church, time with my husband (HA!), enjoying my pool and backyard, and scrapbooking. I'm eliminating the "extra items" from my schedule altogether, like exercise, watching TV, long bubble baths, and my favorite - naps. Anybody want to make me a calendar?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should eliminate a few hours of work and add back all the fun things as that is why we work ... so we can enjoy life! Hope all is well with you! - Babs

    ReplyDelete