About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Returning to Blog World


After a long absence, I am returning to the blog world. I tend to get lazy after blogging for a week or two, but hopefully I can stick with it.
I have a renewed interest in some of my previous crafting activities, such as quilting and cross-stitching. We will see how long my wrists can take the extra work. I got a new sewing machine for my birthday and have managed to put together my first quilt on my own. Mom has helped me pin it all together now so it can be tacked. The whole sewing & quilting process makes me feel closer to my grandmother, Kathleen Valentine, who died in 1998. I miss her every single day.
I have a very busy day ahead of me at the office, but I have lots of blogging ideas and will try to blog more later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment