About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dad

Dad passed away on June 11, 2009. It was a very peaceful passing, with Mom, Kristi, Pig, Artie and me around his bedside. Everyone else had just left for the night and the kids and Aunt Connie were in other rooms preparing for bed. We saw a light in his eyes and knew he was seeing the lights of home. (There were no lights on in the room).
He has a beautiful tombstone at Emory Pike Cemetary with a lighthouse engraved on it. But he's not there - he's in a MUCH better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment