About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Looking Forward

I can't believe it's only 4 weeks from Monday until my surgery. This has been such a long time coming! My life is going to change for the better in so many ways! I am really looking forward to it!

We had dinner at Mom's last night so Hannah could show off her Batgirl costume to the family. She looked ADORABLE!! It was such a cute costume and she is such a cute girl anyway.

Hopefully it will not start raining tonight until late so we can go to the Haunted Forest. We haven't been yet this year and I love to go. Plus we are singing at Dante on Sunday night, so it would be TWO chances to see my Dante pals.

I am struggling through another day at work of feeling sluggish and tired. I have work to do, but it's not stimulating my mind enough to keep me super-awake and focused. I swear I think I could sleep for a week and still feel tired. I certainly hope the weight loss from the surgery will make this exhausted feeling go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment