About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Days OFF!

I am very excited about having the next 2 days off. Yes, it would be nice if I were off on Friday, too, but I'll take 2 days without complaining! I have goals for the next 2 days. Let's see how I do in meeting them. I want to get all of our items out of storage before Friday. I want to finish my scrapbook room so I can work on some projects. I want to finish setting up the spare bedroom. I want to watch at least one movie and take at least one nap. And I want to get over this nasty surprise cold!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment