About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, January 2, 2009

ssiiiiiiiccckkkk......

Well, I'm back at work today, barely. I've been on the couch or in the bed for the past 2 days, what a total waste of days off!! :( Artie did manage to get all of our stuff out of storage, bless his heart. And he did work on my scrapbook room - it's almost done. We did not work on the spare room. I did take MANY naps and tried to watch 2-3 movies with Logan, but slept through most of them. This cold is kicking my butt. I'm glad it's the weekend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment