About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning


Well, here it is Monday morning again already. It will be a hectic day, as my boss is going out of town for the rest of the week. He requires lots of help "preparing" before any trips. !! We went to church again yesterday morning with Kristi & Pig. It was good. We went to Mom's for lunch afterwards to celebrate Dad's 66th birthday. He seemed to feel pretty good, laughed at us a couple of times. The highlight of my day was when Mom kept saying Where's Kim? Show me Kim? He finally pointed to me. I almost started crying! He knows me! Woo hoo! We all stayed over there until almost 4:00. Then we went home and Logan, Artie & I watched a couple of movies together.
Logan won another game on Saturday - barely! His team was ahead 14-4 going into the fourth quarter, then the other team came back and it was 14-12. Logan's team scored a couple more times thankfully. I think the final score was 18-16 or 20-18. It was a close game! Logan played very well.
I'm hoping for good news on the house situation this week. I'm so tired of the stress of it always hanging over my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment