About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Water Aerobics


I can't believe it. I survived an hour of water aerobics class last night at the Y. Artie, Logan and I all participated and somehow managed to get through it - as unfit as we all are! We re-joined the Y to get into better shape - we are all too heavy and way out of shape. The water aerobics was difficult, but somehow I made it through the whole class. The water was pretty cold! It was 39 degrees outside, but the pool temperature was posted as 81 degrees. Sure didn't feel like 81 degrees. (Well, maybe the last 20 minutes it did!) LOL Anyway, hopefully this will become a weekly thing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment