About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

3.5 Weeks Out

Nothing really new to report. The pureed food is still going fairly well. I ate the wrong thing (filling of a Taco Bell taco) the other night and had my first real "clumping" experience. It was like really bad heartburn. Today after lunch I had a different clumping experience with extreme nausea. I think I overate, I may have measured out more than 1.5 oz of the wonderful turkey chili that Artie made, or I may have added too much cheese on top. Either way it wasn't pleasant. I felt like I was going to throw up any second, but when I ran to the bathroom I couldn't throw up. It was very unpleasant and I still feel icky, 2 hours later. There are so many little tiny adjustments, but we have our RULE OF 4: If we clump or dump, it was because we ate: Too fast, too much, too dry, or the wrong food.
I'm down 36 lbs. now. I bought a new comfy set for Christmas at Old Navy and it was a 2x and fits really well, even the pants are loose. I'm surprised seeing as how a 3x was tight just a few weeks ago. I'm anxious to see the first 50 lbs. disappear. I will be lower than I've been in at least 8 years at that point.
I'm certainly ready for this very long work day to be over because we are having Christmas at my house tonight with Mom & Kristi. I'm excited about that. Of course the boss is in his usual Scrooge mood, so that makes the day even longer.
I will share this embarrassing story. I was craving tater tots yesterday. Artie was taking the dogs to the kennel for Christmas boarding, so I told him I'd pick up dinner. I went to Sonic and got them burgers & hot dogs, so I got me a burger & tater tots. I went home, stuck it all in the food processor and pureed it. Yep, a cheeseburger and 3 tater tots. IT WAS NASTY!! It tasted all greasy and gross. I ate a few bites and threw it away. I don't know if it was because it was pureed or because I just won't like greasy food anymore, but it was NASTY. I don't think I'll be craving tater tots for a very long time!! (and I shouldn't be attempting to eat this fast food anyway, but we all have to learn one way or another).
Looking forward to the next 5 days off work and spending time with family!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment