About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bad Mood!

I am in a bad mood today. It's probably because I came in to work this morning and the boss was on the rampage first thing - nothing I did wrong, just general complaints I had to listen to for 1/2 hour. What a way to start the week, huh? Plus I'm mad at the scales. I haven't lost anything in over a week and feel very, VERY discouraged about that.
On a happier note, we did get to leave work early on Thursday and we worked from home on Friday! That was awesome, not having to worry about getting out on the slick roads! I did not leave the house for THREE DAYS! Incredible. So much family time and cuddle time with Artie. We played board games, watched Logan sled down the driveway, had a Nerf gun fight in the house, and watched a lot of TV! It was awesome!!
This coming weekend we are going to Wilderness Lodge in Sevierville. They have an indoor waterpark. We have a nice suite booked with a fireplace and full kitchen. Mom & Hannah are going with us, since Kristi is still recuperating from her knee surgery last week.
Well, maybe the day will get better. It's almost lunch-time, after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment