About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday again already?

Seems like I was just here - Monday morning, blogging ... how time flies, especially the weekends! Last week was such a busy week. The WWE event on Monday night was not over until after 11:00 p.m. and we didn't get in bed until after midnight - WAAAAYY past my bedtime! Somehow I survived work on Tuesday and then fell asleep in the recliner Tues night at 7:30! I'm getting so old, huh? Wednesday night Logan had a homework project and we had to videotape a commercial for a green jacket. Thursday night was therapy and then support group. Friday night the dog trainer was supposed to come at 6:00, but he called to see if he could come later. I was so tired by then, I asked him to reschedule for this week, so he's scheduled now to come Thursday night. I'll just miss therapy this week - I don't want another week of full nights. I know I'm lazy, but these cold, rainy days and nights do not motivate me to go, go, go!
I'm down 52 lbs now. I'm excited about that. The 50-lb. mark is a big deal to me. Only 80 lbs. left to goal. Whew, that seems like a long way right now. Maybe by my birthday ...? I have done a terrible job the last 2-3 weeks with taking my vitamins, so I am hoping to do MUCH better with that, and with getting in my 64 oz. of fluid per day.
Our new hot tub should be installed the end of this week. The electrician came Saturday and wired the new box in, and Artie reinforced the deck. It was so pretty and sunny on Saturday! But then yesterday was rain, rain, rain again. We went to the grocery store and picked up pizza for lunch, then had a lazy TV day the rest of the time.
That's it for now - not a very exciting update.

No comments:

Post a Comment