About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

Back to work today after a very fun weekend at the Wilderness Lodge in Sevierville with Artie, Logan, Mom & Hannah. We went up on Friday night and came back yesterday. It's a great place, VERY VERY nice accommodations and a fun water park. The kids loved it, and even the adults (ME too) had fun. We tried out the surf rider, where you can body board or surf on a simulated wave. That was very cool! I even have pictures to prove it. :) Saturday night we met Deann & Brandon at Cracker Barrel and had a nice dinner. They were up from S.C. with Brandon's brother & sister-in-law. It was a very nice time. Between the arcade and the water park, and the cool bunk beds in the room, the kids did not want to leave. Hannah already wants to go back.
This week will be busy for me at work, since Steve & Sara are both gone and I'm "in charge." I take that very seriously and don't want anything to go wrong on my watch! I have to take Logan to the dentist today to get his cracked tooth filled in (again - 3rd time) and I'm so nervous about leaving early - but Jenna says she can handle it. And she's reliable, I'm sure she can.
We are going to our 3rd WWE event tonight with Logan and his friend, Coby. The WWE has been to Knoxville 2 other times within the last year and we've taken him both times. It's fun, but it will be a very late night - especially for a school and work night.

Our new hot tub is being delivered on Saturday. It is such a nice one! I can't believe we lucked up and found a trade-in. Now to just decide where to put it ... and to agree on what else we're doing in the back yard ... pool or no pool? fire pit or no? decisions, decisions

I'm still down 45 lbs., even after our weekend trip (which involved a lot of walking, swimming, and not much sitting!) Hopefully I'll see that amazing 50-lb. mark very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment