About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Let it Snow??

Well, we're under a Winter Storm Watch for the next 24 hours, supposedly anticipating up to 9" of snow. I'll believe it when I see it. So far not a drop of rain, sleet, or snow has appeared. Schools were closed in anticipation, businesses have closed early today (but not ours, of course) ... and I'm sure all the stores are out of milk & bread. LOL

If it does come a big snow, I'm hoping to scrap a bunch and try out our new hot tub, if it gets filled in time for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment