About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

BRRRRRRR - Cold Weather

This week it has not been above 32 degrees in Knoxville. It has been bone-chilling cold. We are supposed to be getting snow today, but nothing so far. I would love to get to leave work early, or come in late tomorrow, or both! Schools are closing one hour early today - and we haven't even seen the first snowflake yet! lol
Still just at 42 lbs down since surgery. It's been about 5-1/2 weeks now. I'm adjusting well to Phase 3 diet, normal foods. We went to Outback on Tuesday night for Pig's birthday and I shared an order of Alice Springs Chicken with Artie. (well, and with Logan, too, b/c he ate 3 or 4 of my bites). It was soooo good. I seem to be stuck in a rut on the scales, though. It may be time for more Milk of Magnesia. :)
I'm definitely travel-minded lately. I've been planning weekend getaways and summer vacations since before Christmas. I think Mom, Kristi, Pig & Hannah are going to the beach with us this year, so I'm booking somewhere new - the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Resort & Spa. It's brand new and looks absolutely WONderful! Can't book our flights yet because Allegiant doesn't even have their fares up for June yet!
FInished the James Patterson book I Alex Cross in two days. It was awesome, of course. Ready for another one.
Praying for Kristi as she is in surgery right now. Waiting to hear from Pig when she gets into recovery....

No comments:

Post a Comment