About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Birthday Blues


I think I must be getting the “Birthday Blues” or something. I hadn’t really thought much about my big 40th birthday coming up until the last day or two. I know 40 isn’t OLD, but I like being in my 30s better. LOL
I think my birthday will always be overshadowed now by Hannah’s, which is one day before mine. Her big 1st birthday bash is this weekend at mom’s. But that’s how it should be. Birthdays are about kids, not grown-ups. I told Artie not to get me anything, because I know he’s broke from changing jobs. What do I possibly need anyway? A day off? Can’t buy that! LOL And vacation is coming up in 2-1/2 weeks anyway – woo hoo!!!
Anyway, just feeling my age today I guess. I can still be fabulous at 40, right?

1 comment:

  1. Silly little girl .... we only get better with age! Keep smiling - Barb

    ReplyDelete