About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Fun Weekend




I always know I’ve had a good weekend when I’m headed to work on Monday and I can’t remember what’s on my desk from Friday or what’s on the schedule for today. That means I’ve totally “escaped” work over the weekend, and that rarely happens – but it happened this weekend. Friday night we rented a couple of movies and stayed in. Saturday morning early we headed to Splash Country and spent six hours in the water and sun. It was truly a BLAST. I enjoyed every moment of it, and so did Artie, Logan, and his friend, Blane. Saturday night we all 3 fell asleep on the sofa watching another movie. Yesterday we were SO lazy and didn’t even leave the house except Artie went to get a few groceries. We slept in until 10:00 and then later me & Artie still took a two-hour nap while Logan was at a neighbor’s house!! Logan and I were in the pool at 9:30 last night. It was a nice, family weekend and I’m thrilled with myself that I actually wanted to get out of the house and do something (Splash Country was my idea). Here’s to more fun summer weekends where work is totally forgotten!! Hip-hip-hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys! Sounds like you had a great time and very glad you forgot about work! Hope your week is uneventful and goes by quick! Barb

    ReplyDelete