About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Family






I am so proud of my husband and son. They are two of the cutest guys! These are some pictures taken of us at Hannah's birthday party over the weekend. For an old married couple approaching our 20th anniversary in a few months, we still look pretty cute together. LOL - well, at least HE does.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks healthy and happy! 20 years .... wow - I'm excited about making it to 8. LOL - Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, these are such good pictures.

    I hope all is going well. Tell Logan hi from all of us.

    ReplyDelete