About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Amen!



Well, we finally made it back to church this morning ... what a great feeling. We went to Dante Baptist, where we are still members, even though we haven't attended regularly for over 5 years. Everyone seemed happy to see us, and they couldn't believe how Logan has grown. The service was really great, and we got to see a new performance team that was AMAZING!! They did sign language as a group and were dressed in all black. It was very moving and a whole new church experience. Overall it was a great feeling to be back at our "home" church and all 3 of us really enjoyed it. I think we're about to head over to Levi's Field to watch the more athletic members of the congregation play a little softball. This has turned out to be one of the best weekends I've had in a long time - and I've spent it all with my family. Who woulda thought? LOL

2 comments: