About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, April 24, 2006

This is me & the heart of my existence, Logan. He's 7-1/2 going on 15 and rules the roost at our house. Everyone keeps telling us we will regret that one day, but for now it's just the way things are. We waited a long time for him and had plenty of time as a couple before we became parents, so now we feel like it's his time. No, I'm not selfless, I definitely crave ME time... but Logan is worth the sacrifice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey stinker Logan! I hope you are doing well...you'll have to go visit my blog to see a picture of Noah and Hannah that I just posted...we would love to see you some time! Maybe we can go to the park!!

    (Kim have you all been to the beach or are you just tanning? I am trying to tan at Jessica Nunnery's new salon) Don't have bunches of time yet though...oh well talk to you soon!

    Lula

    ReplyDelete