About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pigeon Forge

I think me & Artie are going to Pigeon Forge by ourselves Friday night. Mom is going to keep Logan and we're going to all meet at Dollywood on Saturday. Artie & I used to go to Pigeon Forge for romantic weekends all the time before Logan came along; now it's obviously harder to get away, but that's okay. The family trips are fun too. However, when Logan is with Mom, we can go to the Old Time Pottery and craft stores without Logan being "soooo bored..." LOL He only wants to hit the arcades and rides. Hopefully we can have a nice dinner alone Friday night and do a little shopping. And then Saturday we'll break in our Dollywood season passes. We added Splash Country this year. Has anyone been? I've never even been there yet. I hope it's fun. Of course, I can't imagine a water park that a 7-year-old wouldn't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment