About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Nightcap

Well, it's technically past my bedtime, but I'm trying to get my blog off to a good start. It came a quick thunderstorm earlier this evening and knocked the power off for a few minutes. I thought I might have to miss work for job 2 tonight (no power = no computer), but it wasn't off long enough. Oh well, missed work is missed money on that job anyway. I rushed to watch last night's CSI Miami as soon as my shift was over. Thank goodness for DVR. That's one of the best inventions ever! I'm looking forward to tomorrow at job 1. It's secretary's day and they're taking me to lunch at Olive Garden, one of my VERY favorite places. I had a good therapy session today - more talk about weight. But Saroj says I'm making good progress and she's proud of me. :) Artie and I are trying to decide whether to go to Dollywood with mom & dad on Saturday and break in our season passes or go to SC this weekend since it may rain. Kristi has decided to write a fiction story based on The Dunsmores' family travels. She sent me the first page draft and it's pretty good. When our lives are a best-selling novel, I'll let you read that instead of my boring blog. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment