About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Need to Perk Up

I'm feeling a little down and out this morning. I think I have a sinus infection or something because my sinuses and head have been bothering me all week. And I'm very tired this morning - I think some days my crazy schedule catches up with me more than others. My senior boss at job 1 is out of town for the next couple of days, which usually is a little bit of a stress break for me - but he leaves me so much work to do 'so I won't get bored while he's gone'! It's been raining for days and days, we're still waiting on the gutter guy to come and the concrete guy to repair the pool pad so we can put our pool back up ... and I still have to deal with all these stupid health insurance issues, the alarm system needs checked, the dog needs groomed, I need to reschedule Logan's dentist appointment ... I'd love to just go to bed for a whole day and turn off the phones, the tvs, the computers and the lights and just hide. Maybe I just need some caffeine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment