About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Husband


My husband, Artie, and I have been married for over 19 years. I can't believe we're still together sometimes - especially looking back over all we've been through. I'm not sure why he's still around - I'm certainly no "joy ride." Whenever I ask him why he's still around, he usually says "I guess we were just meant to be." How unfortunate for him. LOL

I do have to confess that my busy home & office life would not survive without him, though. He does all the housework, most of the laundry, most of the cooking, and always manages to make our home look like something out of Arhitectural Digest or Better Homes & Gardens. He gives Logan a bath every night while I pass out after my last shift on job 3, and he gets Logan ready and takes him to school every morning while I'm already gone to job 1. Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe I should stop asking him "Why are you in such a bad mood?"

He's pretty cute, too, isn't he? ;)

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH! It's my long lost friends! It is sooooo good to "see" you both! And Logan of course...the ruler of the roost...what a cutie pie! Tell him hello from Lula Noah and Hannah. You have already cracked me up just reading about you and your posts....what a nut you are. You have been missed! I can't wait to see other things you put on...I am going to put a link to your site from mine too. Have a great evening!

    Lula

    ReplyDelete