About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Catching Up

Okay, obviously I’m a little behind on posting. It’s been a busy few days. I had no idea everyone was faithfully reading this until people started calling or emailing saying where are you? Why aren’t you blogging? LOL I’m just thrilled everyone is reading it.
Sara is back at work now. She had a D&C procedure Friday and obviously had a difficult weekend. She is still in need of our love and prayers and compassion.
We went to SC this weekend to see Artie’s family. It was a good visit. I’ll post more about that later.
Mom & Dad are in Panama City this week with some of her relatives. I’m glad they are getting a nice vacation, but I’m worried about Dad. I’ve become accustomed to calling and checking on him every day and now I can’t talk to him and it bugs me. I hope they are having a good time.
That’s a brief synopsis of the last few days. I’ll post more specific topics later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment