About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My dear friend Sara is suffering today, so I just want to post to say I love her and I’m sorry for what she’s going through. Please say a prayer for you if you happen to stop by my blog today. Today was her very first obstetric appointment and she found out she has lost the baby. She is scheduled for a D&C in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I just read this...I am so sorry for her loss. How far along was she? I will keep her in prayer for sure. ((SARA)) I am soo sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara - my heart goes out to you and your family - Lots of love, hugs and most certainly are in my prayers! Barb

    ReplyDelete