About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

SC Trip

Here's a picture of Logan and "the nieces" (Bailey is behind Logan, she's 4; Mackenzie is in the back, she's 5). Our trip to SC this weekend was very nice. We hadn’t been since Christmas, so a visit was definitely due. We stayed at a hotel in Hendersonville, NC on Friday night after driving halfway. They had an indoor pool and indoor putt-putt, so it looked like a fun place. Unfortunately we only stayed in the pool about 10 minutes because Logan wanted to play putt-putt and video games and check the place out.
We spent the day Saturday just visiting with everyone and catching up. Artie helped his sister put up a pool for Bailey. I went to the hotel and worked a little while on job 2 just to check out the internet connection. We had a cookout Saturday night and had to move indoors because the wind was practically tornado level. It was blowing the food off the picnic table! LOL
Sunday morning I got up and worked while Artie & Logan slept in. We went over to Mumma’s and had a big yummy dinner outside. Patti makes the BEST macaroni and cheese in the entire world and I’ve tried to imitate it but just can’t get it right. Nobody got into an argument this time and it was a nice peaceful family visit. I really enjoyed it. We got home around 6:00 Sunday evening and collapsed after unpacking everything from the car. “The nieces” had such a great time playing with Logan, and of course he didn’t want to leave them either. But he was also excited about coming home to play with his friends. He fell asleep on the couch Sunday night before he even got to play with anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment