About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, May 8, 2006

My Husband


I have the most wonderful husband (most of the time) LOL. He has worked so hard on our new house (new to us) over the past 6 months since we bought it ... it's truly a work of art in my opinion. Anyone who knows him knows what a great decorator he is. After he finished the inside of the house, he has tackled the outside jobs that we didn't hire out and has made the yard and our backyard "oasis" so beautiful. I love to sit out on our back patio and enjoy the scenery. He's such a handyman, never afraid to tackle any new job no matter how big or small. Well, actually he WAS afraid to work on the roof. LOL I just want to brag on him because I don't do it enough. He runs the household, inside and out, while I work all the time, and I appreciate his work and admire his many talents. :) (oh yeah, and he's still VERY cute after 20 years!)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, there's my other friend...I still miss us working together...it was a lot of fun. "Pitner" sure was a bitty but just us being there was nice. I still want to come over and see your house some time...I didn't know you had a pool...it looks just beautiful! Beverly's neighbor just put in an inground pool and it looks awesome! I would love to have one, but that isn't in the plans in the next 20 years...LOL.

    ReplyDelete