About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Louis Vuitton & Range Rovers


Reality television has had such a negative impact on my shopping habits! Just because the Real Housewives & the Kardashians can afford to carry Louis Vuitton and drive Range Rovers does not mean that I can. Doesn't stop me from drooling over those things, however... I mean, isn't this a beautiful vehicle?!?!?!





Although I don't have a Range Rover, I do have a tiny Louis Vuitton collection started. I LOVE this stuff. I want to start collecting the luggage pieces, but I cannot afford that. I just keep staring at it online. A girl can dream, right?


Botox, Juvederm, plastic surgery, Louis Vuitton ... what's next? I REALLY need to stop watching reality shows! I mean, REALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment