About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Why Does Logan's Room Smell So Bad?

I swear we clean it regularly. What is it about a teen boy's room that SMELLS? Is it Logan? Does he stink? I don't smell him when he's OUT of his room. We just put new carpet in that room a couple of months ago. He has a brand new bed. We don't leave dirty laundry or dishes in his room. I cannot figure it out!! It smells like a nasty combination of sweat, old food, and well, um... poots.
We have tried candles, air fresheners, plug-ins, cologne ... ahhhhhhh! I'm sure GIRLS' rooms do not smell like this.

I need more Febreze, please!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha! I don't know! Noah's room will smell if he plays backetball in there with his small goal....but it goes away...LOL!

    Febreeze is a great invention :-)

    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is so funny .I really dont have an answer for this one.I know he is clean so dont have a clue what about his tennis shoes .I do recall my nephews room smelling and come to find out it was the shoes he wore een though they were washed he had several pairs.Just taking a guess.

    ReplyDelete