About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dr. Hanna, Part 2

Dr. Hanna said that he thinks my high platelet count is probably due to lingering inflammation and abscesses from my plastic surgery in March. He is going to run more tests on the GALLON of blood they took today to confirm that. If that is not the case, then it could in fact be a bone marrow disease. He said with the counts I have, if it is a bone marrow issue, it would not even be "significant enough to treat at this time." I guess this is good news. I wanted him to come out and say that I had no possibility of a bone marrow disease, but I guess this is the next best thing. I won't see him again for four weeks unless something "earth-shattering" shows up on the additional blood work. Continue praying for me, please! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment