About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Great Concerts

Artie, Logan & I have been fortunate enough to attend some awesome Christian concerts over the past year or so. Logan took two friends with him to this concert at the Civic Auditorium in July 2010, and Kristi, Pig & Hannah went with us, too. It was a great mix of music styles, with Chris Tomlin & Toby Mac.
I did not get any photos that night because they wouldn't let me take my camera in since it has a removable lens. My phone would not get any photos because of the lighting.

We all enjoyed Chris Tomlin so much that we drove all the way to Johnson City to see him again in October 2010. Kristian Stanfill opened for him that night.









The three of us drove to Nashville this year to see Toby Mac & Skillet. That was a FABULOUS concert. Artie was on his feet most of the night, and if you know Artie, that's an amazing feat all in itself.









We have 3rd Row tickets to see Casting Crowns, Sanctus Real & The Afters on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I can't wait for that one. I've never seen any of those bands live, but I know their songs!

1 comment:

  1. Likes this casting crowns ive heard but the others i have not .Hope you have a great time.
    Love Cheryl

    ReplyDelete