About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Trees!

There are many things I could post about today, but they all stress me out. So I'm just going to post photos of our additional Christmas trees for your "viewing pleasure."


This is the main tree, in the living room. This is where all of our special family ornaments go. We put Logan's gifts under this tree. As you can see, the cat was already eyeing the tree for future damage...



This is the tree in our master bedroom. It is everyone's favorite so far. I love the color of the tree itself. Can you believe Artie found this tree at Hammer's? All of the sand dollars were found at Clearwater Beach. We found them, dug for them, bleached them and brought them home. Now it's like a reminder of the beach when we look at the tree.



Of course, this is Logan's tree. He loves red and he loves guitars and cartoons, so there you go.



This is the tree in the guest bedroom. If you saw my tree photos on FB, you may notice this is a different tree AND different decorations. Artie didn't like the original "bird tree," so he took it down, returned the decorations, and we bought these peacocks. I think it's beautiful, but I still don't think he's satisfied with it.



This is our upstairs hallway tree. It was previously in the guest bedroom, but it is so tiny, we moved it into the hallway. I have made all of the ornaments with my scrapbooking supplies. It needs a few more things to fill it up, but it's a decent start. I love the country angels under the tree!

We have two more trees, a PALM tree in our master bathroom and a tree on the screened porch. I'll try to get those photos on here later this week along with our outdoor decorations.

It definitely feels like Christmas at our house!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your trees they are beautiful.You and Artie are so talented when it comes to decorating wish i could do these things .Im just not that creative.Have fun finishing your deorating can't wait till you post more i know it will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOrry meant to sign post .Love you cheryl

    ReplyDelete