About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

And the winner is ........

Yvette Morris!! Yvette will be receiving a $100.00 gift card to Kroger. Thank you for reading my blog. :)
I also have decided to give $50.00 grocery cards to two more lucky winners. (Logan just loves drawing names out of the cereal bowl!)
Jodi Woods and Mindie Jennings, you have just each won a $50.00 grocery card. I'll need your store preference and mailing addresses please. Just send me a private FB message. (Or Mindie, I can bring yours to SC next weekend, just let me know!)
Thank you to everyone who reads and comments!
Let us all be very aware of those in our community who cannot afford groceries or necessities, and as the beautiful fall and Thanksgiving season approaches, let us all be willing to share our blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners of the grocery gift cards Awesome job everyone.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Kim.....I am overwhelmed by your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats all... I had my fingers crossed. LOL.

    ReplyDelete