About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gift Card Winner(s)!

I am feeling generous tonight since I'm off for the next FOUR DAYS and leaving for the beach tomorrow. So for you guys that means we drew two names instead of just one. Each of the winners will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card, which can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. This is not a store promotion, I don't have any affiliation with Visa. All of the cost for prizes comes out of my pocket. I just want to gain more readers and hear from you to see if I'm making a difference for anyone or not.

Anyway..... tonight's winners are: CHERYL ARTHUR and KIM BLOOMFIELD! Kim, please FB message me your mailing address!

Congratulations, ladies, and thank you to everyone who commented & to those lurkers who are also reading in silence.

I have more prize giveaways coming up, including $100 in groceries, a KINDLE, and a huge prize pack of Pampered Chef, Scentsy, thirty-one, and other gift certificates! So keep reading, and keep letting me know if you like something and if you don't! One of my next giveaways will include anyone who has ever commented on ANY of my blog posts. :)

God bless all of you! Have a GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Kim thanks so much and i really didnt expect that .I really do love reading your blogs.Hope you have a great trip. Love Cheryl

    ReplyDelete