About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Happened to Common Courtesy?!?!

What is up with common courtesy? Has no one been raised with any manners? These are things that irritate me, in no particular order:

1. People who don't wave thank you after you let them over in traffic.
2. People who don't say thank you after you hold a door for them.
3. People who let a door slam in front of you rather than hold it open for you.
4. Kids who come into your house & get into your cabinets/fridge without asking first.
5. People who don't pull over to the side of the road when a funeral procession is passing by.
6. People who chew gum with their mouths open.
7. People who chew food with their mouths open!!
8. People who walk around in stores talking loudly about personal matters on their cell phones.
9. People who use bad words regularly during conversation and don't even apologize or acknowledge that it's rude.
10. People who cuss in front of children.
11. People who USE THE BATHROOM while talking to you on the phone!
12. People who don't say thank you when it's appropriate.
13. People who call your house during dinner hour or after 9:00 p.m. (unless emergency).
14. Bosses who call/email you in the evenings and on weekends for non-emergencies.
15. People who borrow things and never return them (i.e. books, clothes).
*People who are mean to my sister!*

2 comments:

  1. tapping fingers....so I am guilty of a couple of those...we won't mention which ones...but 98% agreeing with you on the rest...LOL!

    Muah!
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can say and be mean to me I dont't care but don't mess with my family they come before anything .I will hunt you down lol.Ask a few people that know me.Need some help i will be there.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete