About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Around My House (Vases)

You will find many vases throughout our house. We love vases - all colors and shapes, the more unusual the better.

The first four photos are from vase collections in our living room.




This set is out on the screened porch.

This gorgeous blue one is in our bedroom...










along with this one...










and this one. I love the white.










I've shown this one on a previous blog, but I just love it! I think it's unusual and I love the colors and the birds.










This one is also in the spare room. The owl doesn't exactly match the bird theme, but it was close enough and so cute that I had to have it!




Since Logan is in his teens now, we don't have to worry as much about things getting broken. We have had a few accidents with leaning the recliner back and hitting a bookshelf on which some of our vases are displayed. We've broken two or three that same way! We now really try to keep the recliner pulled further away from that bookshelf! The cats have broken a couple, as well, with their incessant jumping around.

We just love to decorate with vases. We change them out occasionally. In fact, I think there are two or three in our yard sale pile right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment