About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Typical Night

We have to be one of the most boring families in our neighborhood, at the very least. We go to work and school, come home and have dinner and do homework, and then we sit. We sit out on the screened porch for conversation or board games. We sit inside in front of the television. We sit in Logan's room and watch something he insists we watch with him. (Usually something involving teens doing ridiculously stupid things while wearing helmets). As our lively high-octane evening wears down, Artie & I head upstairs.

Logan is usually on xbox by now.


Artie heads to the tanning bed, since his bronze color might fade overnight or something.


Of course I'm on my laptop. How do you think all of this blogging gets done anyway?


And yes, the bedside clock is right. It's time for me to take my handful of nightly medicines and crawl into bed. Where I will still watch TV, read my Kindle, read the Bible, or type yet more on the laptop. We are real party animals here, aren't we?

1 comment:

  1. Kim its like that here to unless everyone gets together its just quite nights and computers and tvs oh did i mention phones ringing off the hook lol.You are not a boring person you are so active and creative wished i had that gene in me .I guess cooking would be my best trait cause i love to do it and plan things just not creative in crafts.Have a great vacation .Cheryl

    ReplyDelete