About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cock-a-doodle-doo!




I'm a little UHHHHB-SESSED with roosters. I guess you could call this another one of my many "collections." I have had rooster decor in my kitchen & dining room for a few years now, and my collection just keeps growing. The more unique they are, the better I like them.



I love all the color they bring to a space.



I have picked up roosters at yard sales, Cracker Barrel, Marshall's, Ross, on ebay and Amazon, and at flea markets. I even bought one at the beach this year and had to send it back with Kristi in her car because it wouldn't fit in my luggage to fly home.

Artie says it's time to start "replacing" some of the roosters instead of "adding" to the collection. I don't know what he's talking about! I mean, how could I part with any of these adorable little creatures?!?





If you see any beautiful roosters anywhere, (preferably the decorative kind and not the LIVE, CROWING kind) let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment