About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Gift Card Winner

And the winner of the $25.00 Target gift card is ........... BILL BALLEW (Pig)!! Congratulations, Pig! I will mail the gift card to you this week, so keep an eye on the mailbox!
Our scientific method of choosing the winner was as follows: We printed all the names out on tiny pieces of paper, put them all into a bowl, and Logan drew out a name.
Thank all of you for commenting. I will be doing another (even bigger) giveaway very soon, so keep reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks I knew Logan had my back

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the last time Logan is drawing the name! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Bill on winning .Cheryl

    ReplyDelete