About this blog

I write about whatever is on my mind at the moment I am writing. Sometimes I may share too much information for your taste, or talk about a topic you find boring or uncomfortable. I'm just sharing my thoughts & experiences as honestly as I can, and would love your feedback, good or bad.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Henley Street Bridge Construction


One of the sights I get to see out my window every day is the ongoing construction on the Henley Street Bridge. If you live in Knoxville, you may be aware that two bridge workers have already died during this project. It is a massive undertaking, scheduled to last over 2 years. I am fascinated by the progress as the bridge comes down. These photos were taken about a week ago, and it has already changed since that day.
I have always wondered how bridges are built, and keep hoping for a History Channel special about the subject. Until I find one, watching this construction is certainly keeping me interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment